Cape May County has so much to offer! After you've explored all of the great amenities The Grand Hotel has to offer, you won't be disappointed with all of the other fun things to do while in town!
Around Cape May!
Our town is bustling with history, beauty and family fun activities! With so much to do, you'll never have to leave the island!
- Take a day trip on one of the many Whale and Dolphin Watcher boats in town! There's nothing quite like seeing these beautiful mammals in their natural habitat
- Take a stroll on the Cape May Promenade! With restaurants, arcades and little shops- its the perfect day or night activity!
- Check out the Emlen Physick Estate- filled with stories, history and maybe even a ghost or two. Partake in a tour around the breathtaking grounds, or even a ghost tour!
- Horse drawn carriage rides! Whats more magical than taking a tour around a quaint little town then in the back of a horse drawn carriage? Its sure to a forever memory!
Check out the local Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries!
Over the past few years Cape May County has expanded and conquered the local winery, brewery and disterally scene. With over a dozen choices, you are sure to find one that fits your taste and style!
Check out these to name a few!
- Cape May Brewery
- Cape May Winery
- Willow Creek Winery
- Cold Spring Brewery
- Nauti Spirits Distillery
- Cape May Distillery
Head into our neighboring towns!
Victorian Cape May is of course our favorite, but our neighboring towns are also beautiful and have a ton to offer!
- Check out their Award Winning Boardwalk and Water parks for a family fun filled day you definitely wont forget!
- Their main street on 96th street is filled with adorable shops, restaurants and a movie theater!
- A great selection of bars, restaurants and little shops!
Free things to do!
We understand that vacation can start to get pricey, but not to worry, Cape May County has a ton of free activities to do as well!
- Take a walk through the Historic Washington Street Mall! Check out the numerous little shops that make Cape May great, along with award winning restaurants and entertainment!
- Check out our Award Winning Zoo! Free Admission, just make a donation at the door to keep our growing zoo beautiful!
- Light House galore! Cape May County definitely has our share of beautiful light houses, take a tour up one or just explore the nature around!
- Nature Lover? Cape May County is a well known stopping ground for many unique migrating birds! Check out one of the many nature trails surrounding the county!