Cape May County has so much to offer! After you've explored all of the great amenities The Grand Hotel has to offer, you won't be disappointed with all of the other fun things to do while in town!
Check out the local Wineries, Breweries and Distilleries!
Over the past few years Cape May County has expanded and conquered the local winery, brewery and disterally scene. With over a dozen choices, you are sure to find one that fits your taste and style!
Check out these to name a few!
- Cape May Brewery
- Cape May Winery
- Willow Creek Winery
- Cold Spring Brewery
- Nauti Spirits Distillery
- Cape May Distillery
Head into our neighboring towns!
Victorian Cape May is of course our favorite, but our neighboring towns are also beautiful and have a ton to offer!
- Check out their Award Winning Boardwalk and Water parks for a family fun filled day you definitely wont forget!
- There main street on 96th street is filled with adorable shops, restaurants and a movie theater!
- A great selection of bars, restaurants and little shops!
Free things to do!
We understand that vacation can start to get pricey, but not to worry, Cape May County has a ton of free activities to do as well!
- Check out our Award Winning Zoo! Free Admission, just make a donation at the door to keep our growing zoo beautiful!
- Light House galore! Cape May County definitely has our share of beautiful light houses, take a tour up one or just explore the nature around!